Tasty goodness
About me
  • twitter
  • last.fm
  • flickr

Blog Archive
The Internets

"Beverly Hills Beach Club is No Malibu Sands" - Andrera Zukerman

(via)

I think 90% of the reason I worked at a pool/tennis club as my summer job in high school and college was SBTB/90210, the other 10 % polo shirts.
Post a Comment