Tasty goodness
About me
  • twitter
  • last.fm
  • flickr

Blog Archive
The Internets

Saturday Sharing (04/03/10)

(via Bloggity Blog)

Double down, the sandwich is real: I talked about in a Saturday Sharing ages ago but the Double Down, the KFC sandwich that uses chicken as bread with bacon/cheese/fat sauce is coming to KFC near you on April 12. So get ready (or not), chicken is the new bread. (via BWE)

Pitchfork's Spring 2010 preview: I don't think I've been this excited for a slew of record releases since the last time a lot of good records came out but new records from The National, LCD Soundsystem, Broken Social Scene, The Hold Steady, of Montreal, The Apples in Stereo, Japandroids, Stars, and Diddy. (via P4K)

Ah, "Peeparama-Rama", my favorite Easter event next to "Holy Thursday Thursday": Your yearly peep themed dioramas fix is here in all their sugary, marshmellowey, sticky, artisticy glory. (via Pop Candy)

You mean Bow Wow isn't the new Marlo?: We at OAB (me) get excited when anyone from The Wire is involved in a new project but we're (I'm) kind of side tilting my head at Gbenga Akinnagbe who played Marlo's right hand, Chris Partlow's take in Lottery Ticket with Bow Wow. (via Vulture)

Forget about the Final Four, how's your cake/pie bracket doing: Sorry Duke, West Virgina, Michigan State, and Butler but Apple Pie, Cheesecake, German Chocolate, and Red Velvet are a much more interesting Final Four. (via Jezebel)

Heart Break City - Gus Johnson Soundboard shut down: So CBS decided to send a cease and desist order to whoever came up with the brilliant Gus Johnson Soundboard. But you can't keep a good man like Gus down as the soundboard is back up. OHHHHHH OHHHHHHH!(via Deadspin)

Do you want a check endorsed by my favorite baseball player ever? What if I said that check was from royalties from everyone's favorite baseball related episode of The Simpsons? And no, you don't need to shave your sideburns either. (via With Leather)

Peeps, they're edible too: Earlier this week, we had peep sushi (peepshi?). And now I give to you, peep pizza (peepza?)! Sorry JC, but this is what Easter is all about. (via Serious Eats)
Post a Comment