Tasty goodness
About me
  • twitter
  • last.fm
  • flickr

Blog Archive
The Internets

Favy 8s - May edition

Okay, possible new idea for a monthly feature of my 8 favorite things - FAVY Eights, kind of like Crazy 8s but not all, y'all.


1)Ron Artest: Between the Rockets logo shaved into his head making him Anthony Mason 2K9, the claim that Brandon Roy was the best player he's ever gone up against, cracking jokes on the whole Brawl at the Palace with Yao, being chippy with Kobe, and the table leg story where a dude died on the court in Queens, Ron Artest - the story of the second round of the NBA Playoffs.


2)Kanye's LV's and Autotunes Mixtape
: Whether you liked 808's and Heartbreaks is irrelevant here, Kanye has guested on a bunch of stuff this year and steals the show on everything. I don't care if it's Poke Her Face, Maybach Music 2, Knock You Down, or Kinda Like a Big Deal if Mr. West is on it, it's a Jam.

3) Lost: Scary fact after Wednesday's episode, there are only 16 episodes left for the entire series. Don't know how I feel about that but I am contemplating watching all of season 4 this weekend to get pumped for the finale but that's kind of ambitious TV watching that I don't know if I'm capable of.

4) Tiptoes - McConaghey, Beckinsale, and dozens of little people including Peter Dinklage (of the Baxter, Wainy Days, 30 Rock fame) and the female little person that Mickey was into on Seinfeld in the episode about his lifts, Tiptoes is so added to my netflix queue.
(via Paul Scheer)


5) Shirtless Biden Washes Trans Am in White House Drive Way: This is why I love the Onion with lines like this - "Oops, looks like I got a little brewha in the flavor-saver," added Biden, referring to his wispy, four-day-old mustache. "Any of you girls care to join me for another tallboy?"(The Onion)

6) David Bowie's Modern Love: Off of Lets Dance, Modern Love opens up Lando's Intergalactic Spring Mix (aka my spring mix in the soon to be judged mixtape off between myself and Brian, more details to follow) and I can't get enough of the song.


7)The MLB Coop Collection from New Era: I'm usually all against wearing non Yankee hats since the whole idea of wearing a baseball hat is to support your team and all that, but I love all these throw back hats that New Era and Lids put out, I picked up the Brewers hat from above and I'm kind of debating about the Orioles and Expos hats.


8) AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com: So Suzy posted this site in her gmail status, and I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm not in love with the above couple of twins. So many questions - are they quads? Double dating? 4 friends who happen to be twins?
Post a Comment