Tasty goodness
About me
  • twitter
  • last.fm
  • flickr

Blog Archive
The Internets

Spring Break Log - Day 4 (Ryan cooks breakfast edition)



Okay, so this morning I got up early for a day off (9:50) and made a "fancy" breakfast - stuffed strawberry and banana french toast. Yeah, I know - Ryan can cook, what the f? Yeah, I dibble and dabble with cooking, I only have like 6 things in my cooking repertoire, and this is up there in the top three.

\

So here's the recipe if you want(in Ryan speak, not technical food speak), it was really good, no lie:
- 4 pieces of bread (I used cinnamon raisin bread)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup of Milk
- Cream Cheese
- 1 Banana
- 6 Strawberrys
- Cinnamon

Step One - Spread Cream Cheese onto the Bread
Step Two - Place fruit onto bread and combine bread, add cinnamon to bread
Step Three - Mix egg and milk, coat the bref with egg/milk
Step Four - Place French Toast onto frying pan for 5 minutes on medium
Step Five - Flip, fry the other side till ready
Step Six - Enjoy, even my dog did. She didn't really like the fruit on it's own but loved the french toast.

Post a Comment