Tasty goodness
About me
  • twitter
  • last.fm
  • flickr

Blog Archive
The Internets

I would have been happy with just the giant check.



Okay, so the College Humor show on MTV isn't the State (I always compare sketch shows on MTV to the State and it's always unfair to the comparee) but it's still very watchable and has a lot of moments. Anyway, forever ago Afif was like watch the Prank War series on College Humor and I did, so it's really cruel, really funny, and y'all should check it out if you haven't. So anyways - the latest one is up there on the cruelty scale with blindfolded half court shots, thousands of dollars, and giant checks and it kind of makes me want to get back into the prank game but then I think about when I get pranked and turn white like a ghost and it' kind of embarrassing considering my skin pigment is really white to begin with.
Post a Comment