Tasty goodness
About me
  • twitter
  • last.fm
  • flickr

Blog Archive
The Internets

Office Jibber Jabber - Would you take this Peanut Butter?


So after pouring my cereal for breakfast at my office this morning, I reach for a spoon and the above jar of Skippy brand Peanut Butter catches my eye with a note stating "Peanut Butter anyone? Someone already had some, and I'm good with bread and jelly." So I am wrong at all from questioning this peanut butter and the motivations behind it - Who is this person who didn't want the peanut butter? Who only likes jelly and bread? Is the peanut butter for the office to share? Why isn't there a loaf of bread to spread the peanut butter on? Why am I distrusting of mystery foods around the office when I love free things and I love peanut butter? So many questions with so little answers...
Post a Comment