Tasty goodness
About me
  • twitter
  • last.fm
  • flickr

Blog Archive
The Internets

Hot blog alert - This Is Why You're Fat

Okay, for someone who isn't by any means fat and eats relatively healthy as I've probably only eaten red meat like 3 times in the last 2 years (all to blame goes to ordering dinner at work and the restaurants f-ing up my orders combined my being too nice to complain on the phone probably because of to the possibility of spit in my re-ordered food), I'm obsessed with of foods that will cause a heart attack upon ingestion. Suzy turned me on to this great blog - This Is Why You're Fat which posts the things that I'd like to think I'm man enough to eat but probably wouldn't because I'm afraid to order because the people on the other side of the counter might think I'm disgusting.

Here's my three favorite posts so far -


Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheddar Cheesebugers: One of my least favorite thing about living in New York is I've never had Krispy Kreme donuts as the the only Krispy Kreme in the entire state is in Penn Station, and that's as authentic as the Chick-Fil-A in the NYU dorms in my opinion. Also could this be the ultimate version of brunch like BRUNCH in all CAPS for the biggest fans of breakfast and lunch?


Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies: WHAT THE FUCK?
Savory and sweet, would you like a triple bypass with your desert?


Deep Fried Cheese-Stuffed Ground Bacon Burger: Is there a theme here? If you answered that the theme is bacon, you're correct! Do you think that the cheese oozes out the bacon burger? Do you think you feel your artery clogs with each bite? If I ate this, would it undo all my not eating red meat doing for the last two years? Would I have to run the equivlant of a marathon to even out my health karma?

Either way, keep up the good work Mr. (or Mrs., or Ms.) Thisiswhyyoufat.com, I'd rather live vicariously through your cramazing photos than actually eat these foods.

Sincerely yours,
Ryan
Post a Comment