Tasty goodness
About me
  • twitter
  • last.fm
  • flickr

Blog Archive
The Internets

Girl Talk - Feed the Animals



So Girl Talk aka Gregg Gillis aka that dude who does those ridic mash ups released Feed The Animals to the internet yesterday doing what Radiohead did with In Rainbows, the pay what you want method with some bonuses - pay $5 and get the high quality flacc files, $10 and get the CD when illegal arts releases it. I didn't pay anything but I'm going get the vinyll when Wham City puts it out in the fall because Feed The Animals is that GOOD. It has something for everyone - here's 10 artists he's sampled to give some range - Jay Z, Fleetwood Mac, Roy Orbison, Lil' Wayne, Lil Mama, Tom Petty, Hot Chip, Megadeath, MC Hammer, and Radiohead. After my first listen, I really didn't want it to end as I was walking down 3rd avenue to my office this morning, I frowned and listened to the record another 3 times since.

Get the record now, just for the magic of Blackstreet's No Diggity with Kanye's Flashin Lights underneath into Radiohead's 15 step, it's really something or the summer jam of 08, Usher's Love in the Club into the Cure's In between days. For the record, it's better than anything on my top 6 list for reals.
Post a Comment